Article 1 (Privacy Information)
Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. ， Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" specified above, and the service used by the user. Screws, purchased products, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords searched by users, date and time of use, use Method, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, the user's made between the user and the partner etc.
Transaction records including personal information and information related to payments include our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.
It may be collected from "destination".
For users, we use services, purchased products, browsed pages and advertisement history, searched search keywords, and use. Includes date and time, usage method, usage environment (communication status of the terminal when using it through a mobile terminal, various setting information when using it, etc. ), IP address, cookie information, location information, personal identification information of terminals, and other historical information and characteristic information that users can use with us or our business partners. Collected when using the services of or browsing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
(1) Name, address, contact information, payment method, etc. so that users can view and correct their registered information and view their usage status. Purpose of displaying information about registration information, services used, products purchased, and their prices
(2) When using an email address to notify or contact the user, send products to the user, or contact as necessary Purpose of using contact information such as name and address
(3) Name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license to verify the identity of the user Purpose of using information such as number and arrival result of mail with delivery certificate
(4) In order to charge the user, the name and quantity of the purchased product, the type and period of the service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, etc. Purpose of using payment information such as address, bank account number and credit card number
(5) In order to make it easier for users to enter data, the information registered with us can be displayed on the input screen, or users can enter data easily. The purpose of transferring to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on the instructions of
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will contact users with information such as inquiries and billing. Purpose of using information necessary for providing services, user service usage status, contact information, etc.
(8) Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by the law. In some cases, when there is a risk of hindering the performance of the relevant affairs by obtaining the consent of the person.
(5) When the following matters are announced or announced in advance
Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
(i) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(ii) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(iii) When personal information is shared with a specific person, that fact and the items of personal information used jointly, jointly Regarding the scope of users, the purpose of use of users, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. When notifying the person of Ecklonia cava or putting it in a state where the person can easily know
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will delay that fact.
Notify you. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by the Company.
If we receive a request from the user and decide that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct the personal information without delay. Or delete it and notify the user of this.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use". If you are asked to stop, etc.), without delay We will conduct necessary investigations, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, suspension of use of personal information If you have a large amount of money, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person. If you can take alternative measures, take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 1-17-12 Tokumaru, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Company name: Kizuna Co., Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com